Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

What's NexT..?

Tomorrow gonna be my second day for my college study...
I going to drive there..
It is my second time to drive there..

I need to fetch jp at about 10.30am..
our class start at 11.45am..
Hope there is no traffic jam..
And i can drive to there SAFELY~~..=P

tomorrow I will drive to Sunway through the Puchong way...
JP..u have to direct my way..i stil not vry familiar with the road...
Hehe..and rmb to bring ur smart tag..=)

Since I already get shock in my 1st class in Sunway..
I am scare to know WHAT's NEXT tomorrow..
Hoping that i can really improve myself..
Hoping that i can cope with the class n lesson..
I know that's gonna be a hard work for me..
I will try my best to overcome it...

*~Hy,Wh,Wk,Lx,Ka,Cy(sorry if i miss out some1)
GOOD LUCK for ur first day in ur college life..=D~*


4 comments:

Winnie said...

erm , okok ~ i will guide u =) haha ~

*ice tea* said...

haha...will make sure my car is enuf petrol 1..=D

Winnie said...

but at last we lost toooo >< haha ~

*ice tea* said...

due to the wrong way from sunway pyramid..><

Post a Comment