Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

There is still a lot to improve..

After 2 weeks in the college..
I feel that our classmate is quite funny..
Not boring at all..=D
Management Information(our subject)..
It's quite tough and I have to keep revising it again..><

Although it is only 2 weeks in college...
We already have 2 assignments to do..
1 is for Malaysian Study..which is a waste-time subject..
And another is for ENGLISH...
We have to present it also..
A lot of things need to prepare..><

Actually I like English class..
it is really FUN..!
BUT...
when come to group discussion..
My group members can just give out BRILLIANT IDEA in a short of time..
when need to present it..
they can speak and present it so WELL!!!
Feel inferior when mix with them..T.T

Well...a leader in volleyball court...
BUT..NOTHING in the class..=)
everyday saying want to improve..
but i do not know whether is improving or become worse...><

Next TUE we gonna play futsal with my classmate..
I am quite looking forward to it..^^
IT will be Fun..hehe..
Thus..we can foster a stronger friendship bond between us...=)

*~Twinkee,Herng,Yuin,Minyi,Lixin,Chim yoong,Kian ann..
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH~~!!~*

*~at last but not least..HAPPIE BURFDAY to ZHI QIAN and JIA ZHENG..=D~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment