Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's about something NEW~..

This morning..before i went for movie wif yb..
I received a call from Outbac Camp, Broga Administration..
And me n yb got a chance to be instructor for d outbac camp for few days..

It's quite a new experience to us..
I am excited to receive the news and i told yb immediately once he cam to fetch me..
They asked us to go on thursday nite..
Friday training..And work for saturday and sunday..


But..i can oni work til saturday nite..coz Sunday morning i got to go 1 Utama..
And take bus from there to Genting wif my CFAB classmates..


So saturday nite i have to rush bec from Outbac to pack my things up...
Spare out some energy to PARTY in GENTING~~!=D


Yeah~cant wait for the brand new experience in Outbac and Genting trip..
Let's  ROCKS!


*A-team is the BEST MOVIE ever~~!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment