Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Cheng Beng"

"cheng beng" is a traditional practice for all the chinese..
but..i did not practice it since i had started my kasturi tuition since form 3.
So 2day..i follow my family to "cheng beng" at Serendah...

we depart at 6am..but laz nite i slept at 4am..haha..
but i still can wake up punctually..=P
no doubt..i slept all the way to Serendah..

We reached there at about 7am and we went up the hill which is named "hokkien yi shan"
we nid to clean 3 graveyard which is my grandfather's father,grandfather and my uncle..
We started with the oldest 1..and it was tiring..
Clean all the grasses that surrounding it and burn all the stuff..

I was try to remember the process so that we can manage to do it ourself when we grow older..
It was quite complicated and there's a lot of rules..
but all of my attention is only focus on the food which is used to salute...xD

We did the same process for other 2 graveyard and it was freaking hot...><
I was sweating all the time and holding umbrella for my parents and grandparents...
i am such obedient son...=D..haha..

We went back and had our lunch there...
i reached home at 5pm and so excited to know my e-exam result..
but...the result havnt released yet..

After that..i go futsal with my brother n his fren..
There's always some brainless rogue around sg chua..
and something happened which affect our mood...
hoping that this kind of "creature"(not counted as human) can be reduced so that we can have a peaceful life...

*cross finger*..hope i will get a satisfy result......=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment